The Nature of the Sphinx - N.C. Wyeth Here we have a clue to the nature of the Sphinx. The Sphinx is really the being who has us by the throat, who strangles us. When the ether-body ...
A CLUB OF SUPERNAL INTERESTS Christian Esotericism, Spiritual Science, Esoteric Christianity - All Authored by a Lodge of Christian Teachers (unless otherwise stated.) (All writings copyright) ©
Saturday, September 11, 2010
On 'Food Parcels' & Fresh Springs of Inspiration
We offer what we can from our table. Those who share their plate get pudding for dessert. Those who don't won't, and they'll complain forever and a day after that they never ever feel satisfied!
Posted by Bruce at Saturday, September 11, 2010
My Blog List
Reaching for the Stars: Weaknesses Transformed into Strengths - *Characteristic Weaknesses Transformed into Strengths:* Virtues are natural to Man, and when desired, when called upon, when prayed for sincerely, delibe...
Esoteric Christianity Archive
- ► 2009 (269)
09/05 - 09/12
- Question on Alcohol- continued- 4th August 1996
- Some Healing Thoughts & Meditations…14th August 1996
- On our Future Self: that Part which Resides & is K...
- On Death
- On Companionship
- On Windows of Insight
- On Hopes Invested & Accrued
- On Acts of Commitment to the Higher Path
- On the Economics of Sadness & the Spiral Nature of...
- On the Gentle Path & of Quiet Moments - Tracing
- On 'Food Parcels' & Fresh Springs of Inspiration
- ▼ 09/05 - 09/12 (11)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2016 (6)
- ► 2020 (8)