Translate

A CLUB OF SUPERNAL INTERESTS Christian Esotericism, Spiritual Science, Esoteric Christianity - All Authored by a Lodge of Christian Teachers (unless otherwise stated.) (All writings copyright) ©

Friday, December 24, 2010

Marbles


Some say that the gods
Are ever at play,
That the planets roll out,
At random or in game;
That the rising and the fall,
In the breathing of the day,
Moves from a heartless chest,
And a life devoid of divine intelligence.

But I know other-wise.
I have witnessed first,
That God named Christ,
I've seen His Love,
As Life realized,
I've seen His Mind in all good things;
And when I've tired,
Of the antagonists' plight,
When nonsense speaks,
And the stupid make quiet,
When good souls are suppressed,
By this evil contest,
I go to Him. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Esoteric Christianity Archive