Translate

A CLUB OF SUPERNAL INTERESTS Christian Esotericism, Spiritual Science, Esoteric Christianity - All Authored by a Lodge of Christian Teachers (unless otherwise stated.) (All writings copyright) ©

Monday, November 21, 2011

A Prayer for Artistry- 2010


Dearest Christ,

Every morn you paint the sunrise,
Illumining a different landscape each time,
Inspiring the day before us.
We are in awe at the ineffable beauty,
Lighting the hills and the plains.

Show me such grand celebration,
That I may have a hand in this Creation;
Please teach me this artistry,
From You, the Master Himself,
That with divine technique becomes,
The expression of Pure Love.



1 comment:

  1. Gladys Mayer gives this prayer for painting:
    Then as in Ancient Greece, we may once again sing:
    "Paint for me, O Muse,
    Paint for me O Angel Power,
    Bear for me the hands,
    Bear for me the brushes in my hands,
    That I, with Thee, can guide my brush aright."

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Followers

Esoteric Christianity Archive