Translate

A CLUB OF SUPERNAL INTERESTS Christian Esotericism, Spiritual Science, Esoteric Christianity - All Authored by a Lodge of Christian Teachers (unless otherwise stated.) (All writings copyright) ©

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Through Perilous Pass- 29th November 2000


Through perilous pass and rocky incline,
I have come all this way to this moment;
Though steep and foreboding, the air was so fine,
And with fragrance and fare,
I am finally here.


I have witnessed the flesh be born and then wither -
In countless thousands all belonging to me …
Knowing both of sweet death, and my lover, renewal,
In this temple wait I prayerfully.

Oh God of my heart,
Of my soul,
Of my life,
Be known in my days unto Eternity's time,
So though it be endless, fulfilled shall it be,
And the love I accomplish, shall accomplish in me.






2 comments:

My Blog List

Followers

Esoteric Christianity Archive