Translate

A CLUB OF SUPERNAL INTERESTS Christian Esotericism, Spiritual Science, Esoteric Christianity - All Authored by a Lodge of Christian Teachers (unless otherwise stated.) (All writings copyright) ©

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Immortality Question- 19th April 2002

 Question:
I've chosen to be a breatharian. People find me strange and eccentric and moreso because of my firm belief in physical immortality. I feel its against some esoteric rule of conduct to ask straightly 'is it true that immortality is a reality?'.

I ask without being unobtrusive for the truth from the Elder Brothers' questing star,
- Mell

IS it true that immortality is a reality?
All the signs would point to 'yes', but who can say, until Eternity is depleted and the immortal have run their course?

By its own definition immortality can never be realized to be a reality.

(Sometimes the only way to calm a doubt is to deflate a false hope.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Esoteric Christianity Archive