Relative to beginnings (rather than relative to time) there are, as kernels of infinitude, those same beginnings in existence, underpinning all reality.
Before the Divine Architects transpired their longings as precedent to all beings of plural refraction, there was a homogony of incorruptible thought, as given being and also so known, by our Father.
As a man responds inwardly to his own wonderings, he can by such curiosity, venture into the accessible domain of these inner truths. The closer we draw to the origins of existence the more defined become the straight and glorious parallel truths throughout our own hemispheres of activity.
1. Q - What is the Eternal Absolute?
A - THAT
2. Q - How came Cosmos into being?
A - Through THAT
3. Q - How, or what will it be when it falls back into Pralaya?
A - In THAT
4. Q - Whence all the animate, and suppositionally the
A - From THAT
5. Q - What is the substance and essence of which the
Universe is formed?
A - THAT
6. Q - Into what has it been and will be again and again
A - Into THAT
7. Q - Is THAT then both the instrumental and material
cause of the Universe?
A - What else is it or can it be than THAT?
- H.P. Blavatsky, "The Secret Doctrine" Vol. III
THERE is principle and then there is persona. Madame Blavatsky spoke of the divine principle of deity - of THAT (tat) being a term for the "unknowable Rootless Root". This original substance and essence of all that followed describes the principle of our Heavenly Father - yet not of His Persona.
We may realize with confidence that all men are regarded with an individual identity and personal complex - that each deifying and ensouling spirit is not just a corporate entity, but a supreme persona to whom the rest conform to. Our model for personification is drawn from the reality of it existing in Father God firstly - He is, therefore, more, much more than THAT.
We can find:
Divided & Archetypal
In vital essence that which compels life or dispels life - being the WILL
motivating the greater life.
We may now study this trichotomy in relation to the four elements:
The Spiritual expanse -
- The ethers give over the provision for both containment and freedoms within.
- Air is the vessel of the Word, the envelope to all manifestation.
- The signature to air/the ethers is that of the silent song - as yet unembodied - the void, the womb, which awaits its filling.
- The vessel for speech made articulate.
AIR in relation to Father God the Absolute
- Father God has all space contained within Him.
- At the furthermost perimeters of the reaches of infinity we come to Him.
- We breathe His breath.
- In absolute terms this is the unknowable recess and the ever expanding realm of soaring space.
AIR in relation to Father God that is Divided & Archetypal
- The beings of the air (depicted with wings as signatory to the air) are the angels of original form.
- All 'blueprint' forms are still carried about us in the ethers. We draw into the physical structures from the airy wells of design.
- When the Word traced its presence into eternity, it was the angels of the ethers that first resonated their being in dutiful accord - they, the bodies of the 'echo of God' as it were.
AIR in relation to Father God, the Life.
- The Holy Will takes effect here in the expediency which defies distance and spans the spaces.
- Our qualifying picture here is the motion itself of the angel's wings making use of the pulsing to accommodate their negotiation of the realms about. Here the will/life principle works the ethers that they may fly. With a similar accommodation we are afforded our own wings of the soul - the imagination - which is the expansorial gift of the meditative, contemplative mind.
Our own vitality can work these ethers best - the spiritual spaces - when our life's drives sets wings to work harder and feel this same movement of the air as sanctioned by its complicity.
- Fire is causality.
- It was the original sea of conjunctures, preexisting convergences and happenings - it was a life dynamic coherent with our Father's Will.
FIRE in relation to Father God the Absolute
- The luminescence of fire does not denote being (as does light, i.e. persona) - but rather, it is activity.
- Essentially the attribute here of the Absolute is one of ongoing occurrence - from the perpetual flames that ignite all little fires elsewhere in the Kosmic palladium.
- Fire is never static, and so to this principle we owe the guarantee of perpetual change, whilst also revivification.
FIRE in relation to Father God the Divided & Archetypal
- The fire beings are the spirits of Gnosis; it is inherent in the composure of Man's reasoning that he may accommodate these spirits dynamic, as part of his comprehension and knowing. Any cognitive conjunction met is a gift from these ancient of fellows. They are the archetypal knowing. They are realization in the fiery action in mind/desire/will and higher inspiration.
- Activity at its most central point - self illuminatory knowing ... revelation.
FIRE in relation to Father God in Life-vitality
- As knowledge quickens the soul, so does the Will of our Lord quicken the fire. He is that which kindles and sustains all fire. He is its power and its perpetuation.
- Fire hungers for Father God's vitality.
- Knowledge too craves intent and curiosity; subject and meaning and love. Such warmth enlivens the ethers.
- The fluidic principle melds souls and soulic forces - influences combine, harmoniously; rivers of empires move with one complete body; all things are thus joined, out from origin and furthermore in such shared substance.
- Water is the Universal and not the Particular.
- Passive, but present; the female divination, as in contrast to the most active and masculine fire.
WATER in relation to Father God & the Absolute
- The Body of God - His Body as far as is permeated down through manifestation.
- The soul-forces cannot be carried in matter (or material) which has not the fluidic principle.
This is a mystery. It is quite true to say that no esoteric truths will be unveiled in their entirety for such public knowledge ... in this, or any other matter.
We can add though, that the Angels of the Air and the Spirits of the Flames all work within our Father God's fluidic principle. The sustenance and nourishment that one provides to another comes through fluidity in its movement, action and combining.
WATER in relation to Father God Divided & Archetypal
- Most brave and noble Angelos! - who, by love, meet worlds with us.
- Water is that love by its nature, in our nature, which finds its way to where it is most needed. THAT giving itself most perfectly, it perfects and completes all others.
- Here Father God is characterized by His pleasure in circulating amongst us. Wherever our soul finds expression He is present and responsive to us. As it is transparent to Him, so too is it transparent to us, and indeed the divine agent and purifier of all, for it ennobles that which it supplicates.
WATER in relation to the Life Principle of Father God
- Where water and fire coincide there happens regeneration. The fluidic soulic forces are anima animated by the soul-life.
- The fiery action which occurs at conjunctions of meeting is present, even during the most harmonious of blending. This 'knowing' conducted at the many points of meeting is consciousness, where the watery element touches the fiery-life aspect of God.
- Earth's principal aspect is containment.
- It shall be the vessel for seeds to germinate; the body for stellar enterprise; vehicle for mineral influence - therefore housing the etheric natures, mineral/cosmic influences, alongside providing manifestation for the great beings that ensoul planets themselves.
- It is substance, but of itself is nothing and nowhere to be found. Substance which is only substance when revealed through something else.
EARTH in relation to Father God, the Absolute
- The other three principles are present regardless of use. They exist during the many cosmic intervals of rest when all of manifestation is withdrawn, because they directly pertain to the three aspects of Father God we have been able to apply throughout this table of elements. Earth is illusive because it is the most and least tangible presence in the spiritual conformity.
- And so, in relation to Father God the Absolute we can say that the element of Earth is that of He being fructified.
EARTH in relation to Father God, Divided & Archetypal
- Father God's emissaries (as removed from the highermost hierarchies) are now divisioned into grades of lesser beings who are characterized and not explicit to solely the vapors, fire or fluid. The spirit beings from whom the element originates still live in pure form and cannot disseminate their being into mixed kingdoms, becoming another.
- It is by the aspect of Earth that the drama is given an actual theatre for the players to perform and the audience to make witness.
- It is the lowermost rations of the hierarchical enterprise, yet most qualified necessary to the powers of manifestation; also 'young' enough in being to be rendered changeable.
- This as yet, is still 'underdeveloped' and continuously refining.
- Therefore Earth suggests the home and nature of development, which of itself is something not signatory to the immutable aspects which are incapable of change.
EARTH in relation to Father God in Life Principle
- This element of itself is impervious to the influences which manifest and are contained with it.
- Unlike water its properties are of mass, stationary and obstinate, for no one presence can take it over or saturate it unduly.
- In relation to the Holy Spirit it is Father God of the incarnate, being vehicular to the soul, being also the unredeemed flesh that thanklessly is driven until depleted - at present most sorely used and despised by Heaven - and yet, in the very truth of it, the higher element is formed from the flesh itself of God, lent to all manifestation of being.
Let it be understood that these twelve are coincidental to Father God in principle only.
We could apply His persona in same way to Light, for example:-
- Light itself streams out from the Persona of Father God the Absolute.
- Where He is divided and Archetypal He is personified through Christ - Christ being our Light of the World and in the World (literally).
- When examined in relation to the life properties indwelling in His own Person, we find that the Light is indistinguishable to us and remains ever present but unrevealed. It is as that light hidden within the seed or the kernel, a higher light of His personal Life we cannot perceive.
Summarized we have 'the twelve' as being 3 X 4: the Trinity in relation to the individual properties of the four elements. It is the action of these twelve principles within us that enables life to be tolerated and it to tolerate and embrace us:
Element Father God Keywords of the Principle
AIR (spirit) Absolute Infinitude
(soul) Abstracted Echoes
(life) Renewing Resonance
FIRE (spirit) Absolute Activity
(soul) Abstracted Knowing
(life) Renewing Seeking
WATER (spirit) Absolute Universal
(soul) Abstracted Love shared
(life) Renewing Consciousness
EARTH (spirit) Absolute Containment
(soul) Abstracted Development
(life) Renewing Grace
Note: These are distinct from the 10 aspects (10 of 12) of persona emitted from the finger tips and are of higher material than the various gateway chakras of which, in reality, there are more than one thousand.Mirrored in the physical constitution and its fiery centers of activity:
Element Center Explanation
AIR Head This point meets with the unknowable
reaching up into the advances of
the spiritual spheres.
FIRE Chest Our thinking is truly
cognized in the heart
(as with the infant's
beginnings). This point
meets with higher thought.
WATER Stomach The fluidic soul principle
meets soul with soul -
& Loins This point joins
empathically and is
fecund as a result of all
union in life.
EARTH Legs This point meets Man
with the World.
& Feet It is the very connection
into all manifestation.
Paracelsus ascribed physical and character complaints with a disproportionate elemental qualification. He attributed men to be exaggerated in some aspects, whilst deficient in others - describing their need for more water or fire as diagnosed.
Moreover we would add to this by suggesting that the dysfunction occurs when the centers of operation are not contained but become intrusive within the singular constitution.
That is to say that a man can be 'all over the place' within himself so that the forces at work are not pertinent to the appropriate fields of activity, which results in cessation of some and inflammation of others.
For example, walking on air - Here is the perfect phrase to describe a man who has a narcoticly induced 'spirituality'.
Artificiality reverses all things. (This is a fine point to remember.) If an individual has not made a living connection consciously for himself with something, then there will be a back-to-front astral reversal of the true result. Given in a man, he is as upside down, his head center experiences the expanses of the spiritual and is broadened into the 'unknowable' (relishing this aspect of Father God). But it is all occurring at the level of the feet, because that is where the experience originated firstly. It has entered through material means, and not by higher thought. The drug has come in through the physical gateways and so compelled the man's forces, belonging to the head, to be drawn down into the feet, that he be literally 'walking on air'.
This is not a safe place to walk! Firstly, it has contradicted the earth forces whose employment is to meet us with our physical nature. It is therefore disruptive, confusing and injurious to our physical wellbeing. The process will go on to cause upset elsewhere in the other centers of activity as well.
When the ego is discharged of its use by alcohol, the center stimulated but reversed in its action, is that of the stomach and the loins. The combustive forces in the astrality of that region are overworked, leading to aggression, false and unconnected love, and physical, but loveless, sexuality; with the reversal of the true attributes of consciousness: love shared and universality.
Although it appears that the drunkard experiences universality in his disposition to embrace one and all, this is discounted by the spiritual reality that he is self interred, and as with other narcotics, his consciousness has also been brought down to the level of his feet - incurred by physical means and given over to the Earth element.
The overall 'heaviness' of the drunkard is apparent. He has an inflamed astrality working the physical aspects, which have been divorced from their reasonings and linkages with higher experiences.
The condition of Gout is a good example of the fluidic aggregation when the water principle has moved to the earth's center.
All physical remedies - even our foodstuffs - do to some measure, attach themselves with earthbound influence. Now because many are apt to that center, then all is well ... and so apportioned. In other words, a physical need can be met with a physical answer. We require the Earth element influences in a healthy way in order that we connect with the physical world. If we did not take in forces and materials directly extracted from the physical world (but rather from spiritual sustenance alone) then we would cease our physical connection.
You see there is relevance here in regards to the question asked about those physical remedies to which the spiritual aspects conform. The picture here we are trying to build is one of the four elements in their correspondence - and not just of one.
Just as we cannot feed our physical existence purely by targeting spiritual causality, we can neither invoke the spiritual forces to coincide with us purely by physical means. Disease within a man may be one or another or both, and differentiation to the physician and teacher is vital to the health of the soul concerned.
Let us answer this in connection with the uniform breathing patterns suggested in Man. Although it is completely true that there are set corresponding patterns and rhythms in Man to that of the greater Cosmos, we can suppose for the point of this enquiry, that an individual who is irregular with his cosmic timing might be taught to physically maintain such a rhythm. The answer is subtle but important to work for in understanding here: the mechanics of this alone would attach the Earth element to the cure, and this is not enough to effect a full and proper responsiveness to the spiritual realms for which the process is parented.
The effect would not be reversed, because it is the will of the man obtaining the result (as opposed to an electrically imposed artificial respirator which reverses the natural function by its action). However, any physical discipline based upon the physical result comes through the feet - the Earth element of Man.
Firstly, the effect is of a greater materialism in the sensing of the man's consciousness, being more fully rooted in the physical existence because of those connecting gateways.
It is not uncommon for athletes to suffer from heart-failure and dehydration when the extravagant physical regime has begun to usurp upon the fiery activity, and the fluidic nature over-drawing them from their centers of function. Each center requires its incoming replenishment from the life aspect: the head needs to resonate with the upper ethers: in prayer we can obtain those wings of divine and higher contemplation; the cavity of the chest needs the replenishment of great curiosity as this welcomes the incoming forces.
Men who are so confined in their thinking and their heart cannot receive the vitality of the Holy Spirit to help 'open' them further. Without such vitality we lose what knowledge we have for the whole center loses its cooperation thereafter.
The stomach and the loins require the nourishment of having consciousness met, acknowledged and known. This is chanced upon all corresponding levels, that the natures of foods, to the natures of other souls, can all be delighted with in relevant and pertinent meetings. This means to say that great results can come from perfect conjunctures, and this is discerning in its value (as opposed to the Earth element which is not discriminating).
The replenishing aspect of the Earth element is that of Grace: this is the 'wild-card' for Man and his kingdoms - the aspect of 'if all else fails' - the heavenly contradiction inbuilt within an otherwise dubious element.
And so we can cure a physical problem on a physical level through the gateway of the Earth element center, however the result will be influenced accordingly. The emphasis therefore can conceivably be worthily secured in the metaphysical understandings concurrently, particularly when we establish that the whole cure of the man will affect his other centers and reasoning between.
The intake of breath (and food as well) is brought in in the region of the head - the element of the air. We do not breathe directly into our chest, we do not fill our stomach from our stomach once we are born.
When an infant is held within the womb there is no active reasoning between his four elemental centers. His egoic participation will not begin to begin before the birth, although it would appear that his physical system can identify what is a poison etc. and has provision for an individual signature to his biology.
As men discharged from the womb (and that similar condition once known in earlier evolution) we are required to reason amongst the four centers and negotiate their limits, persuasions and interests. Ordinarily one could be quite correct in presuming that centers would pertain directly to the region of their function, but here with the example of the breath, we can understand that it is only right and proper for the ingestion to begin in the region of the uppermost spiritual. Here too is an opening tolerance - the element of air is a provised space, and it becomes our linkage with the uppermost connectory of not only ourselves but also of those qualities that we have come to.
When I breathe in through my nostrils I meet all there is in that single breath with the composure of Heaven. Further on it will be the lungs that shall meet ego with the product, and the fiery reasoning will occur - not only in the atmosphere of activity and knowing, but also in the reasoning between the air and fire element as consequence.
Similarly we can approach our remedies to poor breathing with this in mind. Just as the process requires authentication within its fields of respective centers, so likewise do we re-train and correct a wanting function. As said before, one can address a problem on purely a physical advance, however the remedial physical practice will incur other changes in the relationship the man has to the world and that of his other reasonings.
Should a man decide to breathe eighteen breaths per minute in order to find the perfect synchronicity with natural law, it will be a practice that will have purely come in through his feet and not through his head. If it were the case that physical movement could dictate a man's spiritual and moral wellbeing, then there would be no need whatsoever for spiritual studies and further understanding. But here we come to the crux of the problem being so evident ... namely, that there cannot be a physical regime, diet, practice or tonic that solely by physical means, will ensure every man's physical health, that the true causes of ill health in the long term can actively be worsened by such 'perfect health' desired and appearing so, if it is the case that the man is bleeding his other centers in order to maintain the earth element only.
Our wills and our soul's knowing and our arterial deciding commute between these principles. The principles themselves do not house singularly that of our persona. Our will works independently from our transactions and reasoning described, or can choose to direct the emphasis and the exposure if the arterial man/or soul so then chooses.
When looking for cooperation between the centers we can return to our table of principles to look for the characteristic qualities of persona (as we would distinguish it). Remembering though, that Father God is more than THAT - we can still view some of THAT with Him, and with Christ in mind.
Our Arterial Principles of the Absolute
The Body of the Absolute
Our Christ's Principles of the Archetypal
The Word, the Body of Christ
Air echoes of god
Water love shared
Our Holy Spirit's Life Principles
Air ever resonating
Fire ever seeking
Water ever conscious
Earth ever grace
Now in consideration that all the elements affect our physical wellbeing, we can say:
Physical Keys to health- EARTH element
Soulic Keys to wellbeing- WATER element
Egoic Keys to wellbeing- FIRE element
Spiritual Keys to wellbeing AIR element
Echoing God (being faithful to)
For the physician or teacher to treat an obvious dysfunction within another man, woman or himself, for that matter, we are advised to look to the properties and virtues of all four elements.
When viewing Table 5 we can see that by the power of the fire these elements translate in learning to:
EARTH - the study and observation of perfect law
- Karma and conjunctures.
- Cyclic episodes, incremented variances.
- Evolutionary development and progression
WATER - the study and observation of the moral, compassionate virtues.
- Discriminating the forces of life and anti-life.
- Appreciating the compelling nature of Love and the universality of being.
- Co-operating and empathetically reasoning outside of self.
- Artistic celebration in beauty as aspect of God.
- Finding selfhood in relation to others (as complementary).
FIRE - the study and observation of proper enquiry and pertinent answer.
- Right reasoning which coincides with actual truth. (This can be with even small but practical exercises which promote this function.)
- The assimilative, digestive and cognitive employment of learning and further reasoning.
- Great interest and considered study itself (which you can see now what was meant by the elements being in relation to Fire).
AIR - the study and observation of the greater reality of spiritual causality, and its limitless nature.
- The freeing and releasing of the aspects of containment into the larger vessel - envelope of infinitude and possibility. This aspect counterbalances the attributes of Earth, but conversely requires the gravity of the Earth element provided, in order to be fully appreciated (likewise in the Fire & Water elements).
We can apply the other elements as similarly to find an example of the reasoning which occurs between them. However, for the purpose of discussing the course at hand and its issue of remarkable benefaction, we are asking that it be considered in the light of the fire of the twelve, and carefully designated in a balanced presentation.
The students do not need of themselves to understand the ingredients to take the full benefit of the recipe. It is enough that during the program that they are encouraged to enter into examples of all four areas in a way that does stimulate them thus.
With this method the very fine physical correction will not override the other centers to their disadvantage - not dazzling the pupils with most compelling glamour of newfound but short-lived success.
Remember too, that concurrent with your established physical discipline, has always been the involvement (to the point of saturation dear soul) in the other three centered activities all the while. This cannot be taken for granted to happen in the lives and contemplations of the ordinary men who will come to you to learn.
Examples of the four do not have to be explicitly occult. Prayer (which is of the Air) will promote receptivity (the Air gateway we are trying to encourage in connection with the breathing), and it relaxes out, whilst also calling in for divine assistance. The effect of prayer is enhanced greatly when there is some active participation with all attending.The activity of bubble-blowing as was once suggested, is also of the air element providing a marvelous spatial conceptualization. As well as the concentrated effort required of the regulated flow of the gentle breath, bubbles enable us to witness firsthand a single emission and its expulsion into the larger expanse. Commentary will accentuate the power of the exercise - keywords pertaining to the air element and to the spiritual realities encourage a conscious association of both.
Rational cognization (fire) must not be left out, and yet so often is! Individuals need to participate actively with the process of arriving at the conclusions that will be put before them. Many times there are good classes gone to waste utterly, because this element was over looked or just presumed to be there. Men do not come to thinking ordinarily. Usually the processes are bypassed or excluded; and yet, it will be by this reasoning that will so prompt yet other reasonings, being the spark to the kindling, so to speak.
The question has arisen as to the nature of asthmatic folk actually requiring less curiosity/fire and needing more containment/Earth in the first place (thus a case for the physical discipline). However, strangely enough this is not properly effected by simple emphasis on this alone - let us explain:
Look hard at the individual who seeks out the signature of the World so intensely, this is a man who is breathing through his feet! Yes! The highest can be found in the lowliest of places, and it is there, deep in the World, that the asthmatic would pry his divinity; alike to finding the sky in a pond, as a matter of habit turning one's eyes downward causing a travesty within.
The suffering so known by the individual with asthma reaches down into the uncanny crevices to look for and find Father God. He is there of course, yet the effect is bewildering, because there you have the contradiction of expanse indwelling in such containment. Whilst this is a fundamental occult truth, it is a dangerous preoccupation to be absorbed in - brave spirited in one context - but too difficult when it is at the expense of the greater and more worthy of principles to come to know.
You see, we are asked to 'love the sinners' as much as we do the righteous, but not to the degradation or disservice of the righteous, and certainly not to pitch one against another to make a converse point. We can maintain a harmonious respect for all in a balanced way, and by such cooperative reasonings the element centers relax and open out to the greater development.
It is a noble relationship one enters into as a teacher to pupil, with the blessing of further revelations. There are few who can put to use, with an interest and an understanding, the work and the contest of the fire of the twelve. This medicine is great indeed if effected well! There becomes a healing which will in consequence, work its way through to many lifetimes.
Above all else it is remarkable to this healing, that Christ be openly implored before any other transaction. That initial to the course His Presence be considered and made welcome.
Second to this it is understood that the holy avenues now entered into can be so in joyous (though not unruly) composure. Affinity and trust, lightheartedness and hope - these our dear folk need experience; as tense and as troubled as they are.
Lastly, we as teachers, must cease our personal pride invested in the outcome, for this will unfortunately contaminate the good results. By all means it is understandable that we should be thrilling to our calling, and proud enough that we may affect all things of this world and beyond for the better, but not to take an individual interest with extensive attention given to outer details.
For once again it can be said that the exoteric/outward/earth element details of a man are not necessarily the gateway approach to comprehending his complex in truth. It is however, a common approach for the 'signature fossicker' who may be inclined as teacher, to try to perceive their individuality in the context of these outward particulars. Even the most loving of teachers can fall into this one!
To put it differently - as contrary as it may sound, it is preferable to invest ourselves in the teaching of the moment regardless of the physical result. Now that is not to say that we can indiscriminately teach something we repeatedly see poor results with ... but that our inner attitude should be confident and balanced, perceiving the 'higher man' above all else. Knowing that in time, the student before you will reasonably and completely effect marvelous changes and develop so ... that there will be a greater healing than could ever visibly or outwardly be made known to us.
As a fellow teacher you are responsible for everything you impart in that capacity assumed. Your remuneration comes in the form of a greater authority if you teach well; and the karmic consequence for all of that you do not.
You will never be without inspiration or learned advisers should you need them. As close as you require, it is good to remember that there is always another consultation you can make when seeking a prescriptive or a teaching to deliver.
Formats for the learning should differ. The factory processing concept of learning and teaching does not work with the true education of a man. In time you will be able to draw upon many tasks and tools that you intuitively assess as being of good nourishment for those participating.
For purposes of any class being under your sole charge and direction, with your attention being given to each and every one for adequate time, it is preferable to have a group small enough that you can come to know them and sense their needs.
There are many reasons against being privy to their worldly details, but what is implied by 'sensing' and 'knowing' connotes the soulic comprehension and acceptance which transpires from teacher to pupil. By this they will know you in return.
It may not happen to chance among all students either. As a teacher you have both the right and the obligation to inwardly weigh to who it is of what you will offer. The further advanced and practiced you become the more important you will find this as a consideration. You need never feel obliged to be in service to anyone. If you are uncomfortable or alarmed to a greater problem beyond your immediate confidence, then it is advisable to give that particular work over to prayer, but little else besides.
Finally, with regards to becoming teacher: this is not a case of a man who has momentarily decided to hang the shingle out - none of the preparation for this task came quickly, easily or cheaply.
A man is known truly to others by all that he is. Essentially, in spiritual terms, we are recognized inwardly by other souls in that which we strive for. Although the outer world may ramble on at a pace which seems less than coherent at times, even during the most glib intercourse there can be a promotion of spirit, accord and activity which does resonate well from here unto Heaven.
It is not enough for men to enjoy vagaries of clouded, but generous, spiritual lassitude. Unfortunately though the endeavor for accuracy and purity of thought (and its subsequent actions in element), has still largely been insulted by the much larger ego-activity, paramount to a time of deciding imposed. Outwardly or inwardly few debates volley the ethers at present.
Where men wither so do societies, and general campaigns are not sufficient to call in or invoke the vitalities on behalf of their people as a whole. Our development must make its link with the spiritual world's offerings - our co-existence depends on that - on THAT, and yes, on more.
We can no longer split kingdoms and separate ourselves yet further. There is a need for coherency; and Man as being, makes his cry heard in this need. As teachers we can bring offerings before others that encourage the life within our dear students - there at our conjunctures resides our joyous Father who materializes daily amongst our Love.
Our blessings remain with that one who with intent, care and credibility would desire to share his findings and enliven men to similar happiness in soul.
This path that we take before us,
For others, as well as ourselves,
May it be filled with the fire of the twelve,
And so divinely imbued,
That life may inspire our charges,
And we shall inspire that life,
For others, as well as ourselves,
May it be filled with the fire of the twelve,
And so divinely imbued,
That life may inspire our charges,
And we shall inspire that life,